From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:43:56 GMT
On 2/28/13, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
> --------------------------+--------------------
>   Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:  nobody
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
>  Component:  ui design    |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:
> --------------------------+--------------------
>
> Comment (by rjollos):

[]...

>  change in Trac (does not include changes to unit tests, which would be
>  required for a proper patch).

yes, please . if doing so that is especially important now that we
finally stabilized MP test suite .

However , I guess we better change tt css rules because , even if we
replace instances of tag.tt in Trac core , it will be a huge challenge
to get the same thing done for plugins , Genshi streams , Markup , etc

what d'u think ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.