From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1455576 - in /incubator/bloodhound/branches/bep_0003_multiproduct/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct: api.py hooks.py web_ui.py
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:31:57 GMT
On 3/13/13, Jure Zitnik <jure@digiverse.si> wrote:
> On 3/13/13 8:58 AM, Olemis Lang wrote:

>> I'll ask the negation of the negation .
>>
>> Why is it that we'll have to apply this change instead of sticking to
>> '' as global prefix?
>
> Just to clarify things, we did not change '' as the global prefix. The
> default product '@' is the product to which all the tickets w/o product
> get migrated during upgrade process.

Oh ! Now I see ... and how will that data be retrieved if we use a
non-standard prefix ?

PS: /me just wandering to be consistent with the new convention ;)

>>> Brane, I double checked and currently there's no prefix checking on
>>> product creation, though we should add one to prevent someone from
>>> adding product with funky prefixes, including the reserved '@' ... I
>>> think '^[a-zA-Z0-9_]+$' would suffice for now.
>>>
>> -0 ... I'd suggest (?:(?!\d)\w+) ... which is already available in
>> multiproduct.util.IDENTIFIER after recent patches .
>
> Sure, we can go with that one too ...

things like Hønsdrükḱenshàpełlmünçen (i.e. unicode chars ;) will be
supported , which is nice to have ; and will be matched by TracLinks
expressions
;)

--
Regards,