From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #441: Put product request handlers in the right context
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:29:40 GMT
On 3/5/13, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #441: Put product request handlers in the right context
> -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  olemis      |      Owner:  olemis
>       Type:  task        |     Status:  accepted
>  Component:              |    Version:
>   multiproduct           |   Keywords:  product environment rq¿equest
> Resolution:              |  handler
> -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
>
> Comment (by jure):
>
>  afaics this is a duplicate of #357 - product environment factory. This has
>  been implemented in `trac.web.main.dispatch_request` by executing
>  configurable environment factory to instantiate (custom) environment.
>  Current implementation instantiates product environments based on the URL
>  regex. See `bloodhound_multiproduct.hooks.MultiProductEnvironmentFactory`

I'm not really sure ... though it might be related . Anyway we'll be
able to make an accurate judgement once I submit the patch later today
;)

I'll take a look at the work made for #357 and also suggest
enhancements if needed . I honestly had no time to review before . At
the time /me very busy with other tasks .
:-/

--
Regards,

Olemis.