incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REGRESSION] Bloodhound multiproduct : test report 20/3/2013
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 06:27:15 GMT
Hi !
:)

... sorry for the delay ...

On 3/22/13, Matevž Bradač <matevz@digiverse.si> wrote:
> Please re-check against r1459737, it should fix the ProductTicketQuery
> issues.
>

I did [1]_

> Also, how do you manage to get so many testcases run without any errors?

<joke> it's the vitamin X , only found in exclusive beers </joke>

Seriously . The last test report is more verbose than usual (file
paths still obfuscated) and illustrates what I did to run the test
suite . I use a local mercurial (hgsubversion) mirror on Ubuntu 10.04
and MQ extension on top to work on patches , I do not know if that can
alter test results but I'm hoping that's not the case .

> Is
> there any special
> setup that needs to be done before running the tests?

beyond what you see in [1]_ just the initial virtualenv install +
setup.py deploy and obfuscated file paths . No further tricks .

> I'm asking because I
> usually get 132
> errors no matter what I do (reinstalled everything from scratch etc.).
>

interesting ...

> Most of the errors seem to be of two types:
> 1. missing product errors, e.g.:
> ========== expected: ==========
> <a href="/products/tp1/query?id=1-123456789012345678901234" title="[tp1]
> Tickets 1-123456789012345678901234">#1-123456789012345678901234</a>
>
> ========== actual: ==========
> <a class="missing product">product:tp1:#1-123456789012345678901234</a>
>
> ========== wiki: ==========
> u'
> product:tp1:#1-123456789012345678901234
> '
>

this is obviously about a missing product .

> 2. "Trac's Trac" errors:
> ========== expected: ==========
> <p>
> <a class="ext-link" href="http://trac.edgewall.org/intertrac/InterTrac"
> title="InterTrac in Trac\'s Trac"><span class="icon"></span>t:InterTrac</a>
>
> ========== actual: ==========
> <p>
> t:InterTrac
> <a class="ext-link" href="http://trac.edgewall.org/intertrac/InterTrac"
> title="InterTrac in Trac project trac"><span
> class="icon"></span>trac:InterTrac</a>
>
> ========== wiki: ==========
> u'
> t:InterTrac
>

this is a (product) misconfiguration in some test cases setup code .

All those are failure modes . The root cause is TBD . AFAICT if not
obvious , some debugging will be required .

.. [1] Bloodhound multiproduct : test report 23/3/2013
        (http://pastebin.com/EPpqwyTg)

-- 
Regards,

Olemis.

Mime
View raw message