From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating)
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:20:40 GMT
On 3/13/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 12, 2013 1:33 PM, "Ryan Ollos" <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:

[...]
> If we go this route and wish to keep milestone "Release X" aligned with
> version "X",

I'd say it'd be nice to have this match this convention ... but not
terribly bad to forget it in the sense of jumping from m:R<n> to
m:R<n+3> even though the gap might look a bit awkward .

> which I hope we do for the sake of sanity, then I'll need Gary
> (or anyone else BATCH_MODIFY privileges)

@rjollos : btw , I apologize for the rain of messages resulting from
my actions when u requested scheduling closed tickets in the
appropriate milestones . That's related to this very same subject .

> Batch
> modify will avoid having to change 35 tickets one-at-a-time, which also
> would result in 35 messages being sent to bloodhound-commits, and I'm sure
> no one wants that.

I'm sure I was included in the list ... ;)

+

--
Regards,

Olemis.