From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Running BH test suites WAS: [Apache Bloodhound] #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:46:13 GMT
This does not belong in the original thread .

On 3/6/13, Andrej Golcov <andrej@digiverse.si> wrote:
> I ran {{{$python setup.py test}}} and have got the same number of
> errors on clean and patched version:

> ERROR: test_action_with_state_change
> (trac.ticket.tests.batch.BatchModifyTestCase)
> Actions can have change status.
> ERROR: test_add_batchmod_value_data_from_request
> (trac.ticket.tests.batch.BatchModifyTestCase)
> ERROR: test_save_values (trac.ticket.tests.batch.BatchModifyTestCase)
> Changed values are saved to all tickets.
> FAIL: test_rss_conversion
> (trac.ticket.tests.conversion.TicketConversionTestCase)
> FAIL: test_unicode_branches
> (tracopt.versioncontrol.git.tests.PyGIT.UnicodeNameTestCase)
> FAIL: test_unicode_filename
> (tracopt.versioncontrol.git.tests.PyGIT.UnicodeNameTestCase)
> FAIL: test_unicode_tags
> (tracopt.versioncontrol.git.tests.PyGIT.UnicodeNameTestCase)
>
> Ran 1207 tests in 17.610s
>
> FAILED (failures=4, errors=3)
>
> BTW, is there any other way to run Trac tests with no failures?

Failures in there will point to something we might have to fix ...
exclude Git TCs .

Nevertheless I was suggesting before to do this

{{{
#!sh

$ cd /path/to/bh/bloodhound_multiproduct
$ python setup.py test -m tests

}}}

... and that will trigger execution of our own TCs
;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.