From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:50:50 GMT
On Mar 13, 2013 5:44 PM, "Branko ─îibej" <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On 10.03.2013 17:52, Greg Stein wrote:
> >> Well, given that the end of the graduation vote and the report deadline
> >> coincide, I decided to just leave the report as-is. If we get no
> >> objection on general@ to the graduation vote, we can always amend the
> >> report before the deadline.
> > Yeah. The podling report deadline is wrong (I've said it before, but it
> > hasn't been tweaked yet). The Board wants reports Friday before the
meeting
> > (weekend review). There is no rational reason for the Incubator to set a
> > podling deadline of 9 or 10 days prior to that.
>
> In any case, I added a postscript to the Incubator report, mentioning
> the successful graduation vote and proposed Board resolution to
> establish the TLP.
>
> The report still lacks signoff from two mentors, although that's IMO
> just a formality now.

My laptop died last week :-( ... New one arrives tomorrow. If the
resolution hasn't been added to the agenda by then, then I'll make sure it
does. I cash also add a pointer from the Incubator report to the resolution.

In short.. No worries. We're all set, and I'll deal with the admin stuff.
(including mentor signoff)

Cheers,
-g