From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject contrib/ (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating))
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:47:23 GMT
I think we should rm trunk/track/contrib so that the tag matches the
archive.

We keep a vendor branch, so the removal of contrib in trunk is "just
another local change".

(I really dislike tags that differ from the archive; it means the tag is
not a true copy of the release)

(sounds like we need to toss 0.5, update the change log, and go to 0.6
anyways)

Cheers,
-g