From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Bloodhound
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:13:17 GMT
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Branko ─îibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 06.03.2013 19:41, Joe Dreimann wrote:
>> Seems relevant for the report today as well, could someone please add this result
while I'm still waiting on my edit permissions?

> Already done, I went through the report and noted this fact and also
> made a few minor tweaks, so please review the result.

The Incubator report is not due to the Board until Friday, March 15.
If the wider IPMC votes to graduate Bloodhound, then we can get that
into the report, and a resolution sent to the Board.

And then I'll get to vote twice: once as an IPMC Member, and once as a
Director. :-D

Cheers,
-g