From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Charter preparation
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 01:34:59 GMT
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Branko ─îibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 06.03.2013 21:44, Greg Stein wrote:
>> I think that I just heard a nomination for Brane to be PMC chair :-P
>
> Plaintext has a hard time rendering the flashing neon-pink double-sized
> bold italic of "by no means a requirement." But I admit I had you in
> mind when I wrote that ... :)

haha! Can't get me that easy, young one. I already wear a VP hat, so
I'm gonna make up a rule that says I can't wear two. So there!

:-P

Strictly speaking, we've got people in multiple VP positions, *but* no
multi-PMC VPs. No rule against it. Sam is our only multi VP, I believe
(Infra and Legal). Chris Mattmann may have been a double PMC VP for a
bit, but has traded away one or both.

*shrug*

Gary has volunteered. If anybody else is interested, then please throw
your name in the ring.

Cheers,
-g