From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Bloodhound
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:18:12 GMT
I'd suggest just looking at the general@ archives for prior graduation votes.

The "charter" is really just that fragment of the opening paragraph of
the resolution. For example:

      open-source software, for distribution at no charge to
      the public, related to [issue tracking].

Fill in whatever on that sentence (i.e. BH is a bit more than just
issue tracking).

I dunno where a template is for the resolution, but you could use
Apache Wink, in 7B, from:
  http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2012/board_minutes_2012_12_19.txt

Cheers,
-g