From Matevž Bradač <mate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query Builder (Search / Custom Query)
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:04:02 GMT

On 14. Mar, 2013, at 17:01, Joachim Dreimann wrote:

> This is my suggestion for the Query Builder UI in Grid view / batch edit
> mode:
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/wiki/BloodhoundSearch/search%20grid%20view.png
>
> I believe this reflects all the previous comments made on this, but I may
> have missed something. Please let me know if I did and I will update it
> shortly.
>
> Cheers,
> Joe

This looks great, thanks for the mockup. Maybe a bit off-topic, but have we discussed
how the search integration with multiproduct will function and look like? Should we
have a global search (across all products) by default and product choices as facets,
or would it be better to always limit the search to the "current" product scope?
(I vote for the former I *think*, haven't thought it through yet)

--
matevz