incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matevž Bradač" <mat...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [REGRESSION] Bloodhound multiproduct : test report 20/3/2013
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:19:46 GMT

On 24. Mar, 2013, at 7:27, Olemis Lang wrote:

> Hi !
> :)
> 
> ... sorry for the delay ...
> 
> On 3/22/13, Matevž Bradač <matevz@digiverse.si> wrote:
>> Please re-check against r1459737, it should fix the ProductTicketQuery
>> issues.
>> 
> 
> I did [1]_
> 
>> Also, how do you manage to get so many testcases run without any errors?
> 
> <joke> it's the vitamin X , only found in exclusive beers </joke>

No voodoo then =)

> 
> Seriously . The last test report is more verbose than usual (file
> paths still obfuscated) and illustrates what I did to run the test
> suite . I use a local mercurial (hgsubversion) mirror on Ubuntu 10.04
> and MQ extension on top to work on patches , I do not know if that can
> alter test results but I'm hoping that's not the case .
> 
>> Is
>> there any special
>> setup that needs to be done before running the tests?
> 
> beyond what you see in [1]_ just the initial virtualenv install +
> setup.py deploy and obfuscated file paths . No further tricks .
> 
>> I'm asking because I
>> usually get 132
>> errors no matter what I do (reinstalled everything from scratch etc.).
>> 
> 
> interesting ...
> 
>> Most of the errors seem to be of two types:
>> 1. missing product errors, e.g.:
>> ========== expected: ==========
>> <a href="/products/tp1/query?id=1-123456789012345678901234" title="[tp1]
>> Tickets 1-123456789012345678901234">#1-123456789012345678901234</a>
>> 
>> ========== actual: ==========
>> <a class="missing product">product:tp1:#1-123456789012345678901234</a>
>> 
>> ========== wiki: ==========
>> u'
>> product:tp1:#1-123456789012345678901234
>> '
>> 
> 
> this is obviously about a missing product .

Yes, although I'm not yet sure why - tp1 is the default product created
during the tests.

> 
>> 2. "Trac's Trac" errors:
>> ========== expected: ==========
>> <p>
>> <a class="ext-link" href="http://trac.edgewall.org/intertrac/InterTrac"
>> title="InterTrac in Trac\'s Trac"><span class="icon"></span>t:InterTrac</a>
>> 
>> ========== actual: ==========
>> <p>
>> t:InterTrac
>> <a class="ext-link" href="http://trac.edgewall.org/intertrac/InterTrac"
>> title="InterTrac in Trac project trac"><span
>> class="icon"></span>trac:InterTrac</a>
>> 
>> ========== wiki: ==========
>> u'
>> t:InterTrac
>> 
> 
> this is a (product) misconfiguration in some test cases setup code .
> 
> All those are failure modes . The root cause is TBD . AFAICT if not
> obvious , some debugging will be required .

Ok, I'll rerun the tests using your hg repo and check for the differences 
with regards to svn.

(And just for the record, I'm testing with python 2.7.3)

> 
> .. [1] Bloodhound multiproduct : test report 23/3/2013
>        (http://pastebin.com/EPpqwyTg)
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> 
> Olemis.

Thanks,

--
matevz


Mime
View raw message