From Matevž Bradač <mate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Bloodhound
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:17:48 GMT
On 4. Mar, 2013, at 17:55, Gary Martin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to invite the Bloodhound community to vote on whether Apache Bloodhound
is ready to graduate to top-level project status. The result of this vote will demonstrate
whether the community is willing to govern itself which is a required step for graduation.
If the community votes for the resolution, then we will drawn up a charter for the project
and the IPMC will be asked to vote on recommending graduation to the Apache Board of Directors.

> Please vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Graduate Apache Bloodhound from Incubator
> [ ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Apache Bloodhound
> [ ] -1 Reject graduation of Apache Bloodhound from Incubator
>
> This vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.
>
> See https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel for more details of
the process.

> Cheers,
>    Gary