From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5.2 (incubating)
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:15:43 GMT
If nobody has noticed any blocking issues on the release then this
should probably be out. I don't know if there are any implications of
the release being associated with the incubating state but I guess we
will quickly see objections if there are problems with this approach.
Otherwise, treating all the new committee member votes as binding seems
to be appropriate.

Cheers,
     Gary