From Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for Google Summer of Code
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 08:19:52 GMT
In accordance with instructions from Uli, I started creating issues in
Jira for our GSoC candidate tasks. I started with the svnpubsub task:

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/478
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-84

If anyone wants to help out, please do so. :) COMDEV-84 can serve as a
template for the rest of the submissions. Please make sure that we get
all the entries in Jira cross-referenced in our tracker, and the other
way around.

(And here's a feature proposal for ticket relations: allow
cross-references to issues in other issue trackers.)

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej