From Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2013
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:06:52 GMT
Hi Uli,

The Bloodhound PMC missed this message as the podling just graduated and
the mailing lists haven't been updated yet. BH doesn't use Jira, of
course (that'd be somewhat strange), but we started listing tasks that
would be suitable for GSoC here:

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/query?status=!closed&keywords=~gsoc

Please add them to the list you're compiling.

Thanks!

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej