From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:44:54 GMT
With no votes cast yet and suggested changes to go into the release, I
take it that we are going to call this release defunct and start again.
Whether we call that 0.6 or 0.5.1, I am not particularly worried. I
would like the new tag to reflect Greg's suggestion of the trac/contrib
directory being removed from trunk though.

Meanwhile, I am not convinced with the argument that graduation should
be considered a blocker for release unless it somehow becomes the
difference of a couple of days. It seems it is currently a minimum of
about 8 days before graduation assuming that all goes well.

Cheers,
     Gary