From Jure Zitnik <j...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1453323 - in /incubator/bloodhound/branches/bep_0003_multiproduct: bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/env.py bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/hooks.py bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/util.py bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/theme.py
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:01:48 GMT
On 3/7/13 12:43 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
> On 07/03/13 10:56, Jure Zitnik wrote:
>>
>> There's one question though, is PSF license compatible with ASF?
>>

> Yes, that appears to be fine (see
> http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a). Obviously we
> will have to update the notices if we do distribute any such code.

Great, thanks for the info, I was looking at [1], couldn't find PSF
license reference.

I commited r1453952 with the code from [2]. I updated LICENSE, NOTICE
and .rat-ignore to reflect the fact that we're using parts of the code
under PSF license.

Cheers,
Jure

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html