From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject time for a new release yet?
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:37:26 GMT
Hi,

It has been a while since the last release so, although we might be a
little distracted by graduation, it is probably worth considering a
release sooner rather than later. I am in the middle of making changes
to the ticket page but we have other improvements to release and it
doesn't have to be as long until the next release.

Does anyone new want to take on the role of release manager? The
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundReleaseProcess
document is there to help with the process but I (and presumably other
previous release managers) should be on hand to help clarify anything.

Cheers,
     Gary