From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Bloodhound
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:38:17 GMT
On 06/03/13 19:30, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> On 06.03.2013 20:13, Greg Stein wrote:
result while I'm still waiting on my edit permissions?
>>> Already done, I went through the report and noted this fact and also
>>> made a few minor tweaks, so please review the result.
>> The Incubator report is not due to the Board until Friday, March 15.
>> If the wider IPMC votes to graduate Bloodhound, then we can get that
>> into the report, and a resolution sent to the Board.
>>
>> And then I'll get to vote twice: once as an IPMC Member, and once as a
>> Director. :-D
> In that case, Gary, launch the Incubator vote sooner rather than later. :)
>
> -- Brane

OK, I'll see if I can work out what goes on with creating the
charter/resolution which I think the guidelines suggest should be done
prior to the vote. It will be worth trying to get this done quickly but
obviously it will be as quick as the community allows.

Cheers,
     Gary