From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:36:18 GMT
OK, I think we get the hint.

If nobody has volunteered to write up the report before I do, I should
be able to get onto it tomorrow.

The main things that spring to mind at the moment is that over the last
3 months we have completed the namesearch which, aside from our decision
over whether we have achieved enough diversity, pretty much clears the
way for graduation.

We can also add the creation of demo servers with lots of help from
Gavin to completed infrastructure requests but we are still waiting on a
means to effectively connect our issues.apache.org/bloodhound to our
area of subversion over NFS, or any other solution. This was raised in
the December2012 report and I am not aware of any significant progress.

Any more upbeat news to report will be good too.

Cheers,
     Gary