From Gerard Flanagan <gerard.flana...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Buildout dev environment
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:54:52 GMT
Thanks

> What about creating a second Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound instance (i.e environment) ?

You would more or less repeat the process in another directory and change the relevant parameters
in the buildout.cfg file - project name, database name etc. - before running ./bin/buildout.
A common environments directory ought to be possible. (The actual instance package name need
not be changed from 'bhinstance' just the directory in which 'bhinstance' is found - if file
paths are correct in buildout.cfg then buildout will do the relevant sys.path setup such that
the correct 'bhinstance' is imported).
For running multiple instances behind a web server, I would use uwsgi router/subscription
server so that you can add or remove instances without needing to stop/restart the frontend.
GMF