From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1448913 - /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/RELEASE_NOTES
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:05:51 GMT
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Joachim Dreimann <
joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Looking at the RELEASE_NOTES, I thought 0.5 would also contain the
> responsive layout work and the search improvements currently visible on the
> https://bh-demo1.apache.org/ site?
>
> Is that just something you missed Ryan or will it not be included for some
> reason?

I was just adding a few things that I had worked on and that were
essentially completed for 0.5. I had meant to just commit this when I
pushed the Bootstrap upgrade, figuring I'd add an entry to help whomever
does the release later on. Somehow the file was left out of my changelist
thought, so I pushed it separately. I wasn't trying to fill in the entire
release notes for 0.5 though.