From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Request for vendor branch upgrade WAS: [Trac-dev] 1.0.1/1.1.1: more work than expected... but getting there
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:07:29 GMT
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Matevž Bradač <matevzb@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> +1 for Release 6, it's a bit too late for this one.
> On another note - did we reach an agreement on whether to use the
> development
> versions of Trac in new releases? Are there any major drawbacks in that
> regard?

I don't think we made any definite decisions in the previous discussion
except to upgrade to Trac 1.0.1 for now.

The new features are nice, and Trac does a pretty good job at keeping the
trunk stable, therefore the dev releases will be stable. Initially, I was
in favor of upgrading to 1.1.x for the new features, but given the overall
state of Bloodhound, I have to agree with Greg's comment, that we have
enough problems of our own for now.

I think we should reassess once we feel that Bloodhound is stable.