From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Add Priority: Normal for issue tracker
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:46:18 GMT
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Matevž Bradač <matevzb@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> I'm somewhat reluctant to do this without a review first. There are
> tickets which should
> remain Major, so probably we want those singled out first.

With so many tickets having a priority of "major", it's not conveying any
useful information right now. It seems like we should just do a hard reset
of "major" -> "normal", and then let each developer go through the tickets
and set them to "major" as appropriate. That way we know any tickets that
are "major" were explicitly set that way after the hard reset.

As far as I know we'll need to wait for Gary's return to make this change.
I'm assuming no one anyone else has the TICKET_ADMIN permission.