From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Ticket relations
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 05:21:03 GMT
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:

> [...]
> 3. Based on 1 and 2 we can decide which plugin to use (presence
> or absence of multiproduct awareness
>     requirement together with author's willingness to provide it, will
> probably be one of the key decision making factors)

(1) and (2) sound fine. Regarding (3):

The SubticketsPlugin provides parent-child relations. The
MasterTicketsPlugin provides blocker-blocked relations. I worked up a few
patches for the SubticketsPlugin and they were never integrated by the
author so I moved on.

I'm maintaining the MasterTicketsPlugin now and I was working on adding
parent-child relations support as well. I lost a few patches in my working
copy when my VM became corrupt earlier this month, but I'll work to get
those recreated and push out a new version of MasterTicketsPlugin that has
some critical fixes and parent-child relation support. I see no problem
with adding multi-product awareness to the plugin in a way similar to what
Olemis did for TracPastePlugin.