From Anand Kumria <akum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query Builder (Search / Custom Query)
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:15:31 GMT
Hello Joachim,

(ugh: reply-to munging mailing lists. The 1990s called, they want
their pointlessness back.)

I'm a short-time lurker, but I quite like your proposal.

Like your college, Gary, I think have the auto-close functionality is very odd.

The link to Amazon you gave does not exhibit the same thing.

To me, it'd make more sense to simply show - immediately if possible -
the faceted items.

Instead, like Amazon, simply highlight what the faceted terms happen to be.

Regards,
Anand

--
“Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss