From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Demo servers active
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:34:06 GMT
Looks like a good starting point.

I reckon we need to fix #399 and add default content (tickets, milestones,
versions, products) before we can promote this further afield.
Without this we'd turn off the majority of users (those that browse and
those that want to create stuff) almost immediately in my opinion.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joe Dreimann