From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [BEP-0003] Database upgrade to multi-product (Was: Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #406: Database upgrade to multiproduct)
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:06:07 GMT
You could argue that if you have global wikis, you may want global tickets
to allow for "Update global documentation"-type tickets.

I'm skeptical about both global tickets and global wikis from a UX
perspective as they represent a 'miscellaneous' category, which we should
discourage because they often end up like the attics that no one ever cares
to clean out.

- Joe

--
Joe Dreimann