From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.4 incubating Released
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 08:38:52 GMT
>From past experience I know how stressful release management can be.
It has become painfully obvious how time and energy consuming our
Bloodhound releases are.
All I can say is: respect to Ryan and Gary for this round and also Joe for
the previous one!

Can we do something to share the burdon on this releases?

Also, if there is no one that is eager to try this, I can volunteer for the
next one when the time comes :)

Peter