From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Bloodhound Graduation
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:27:54 GMT
For community diversity we need to excite more users and contributors and
you do not get one without the other.
I seems a bit like a chicken and egg problem.

To be honest, it is hard to "sell" Bloodhound to users with a straight
face.
1. We do not offer much new to current Trac users with additional drawbacks
of being a bit behind the latest Trac version,
    risk of plugin compatibility problems and even some new usability
quirks for a good measure
2. To anyone not satisfied with what Trac has to offer, we can not give
more than promises right now

On the other hand the features are coming, maybe we should focus more on
"advertising" what we are working on than on what has just been released a
day ago? We could start with http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound

Peter