From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: Need advice: stripping of wiki syntax from Bloodhound Search results
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:14:11 GMT
Thanks everybody for the valuable feedback.

I have played with solution based on the existing HtmlFormatter in
order to get text output. Current formatter implementation is so
tightly connected to the HTML markup and current user security context
that it can bring us a lot of complexity and potential bugs. So, I
decided proceed with very, very naive find-and-replace formatter that
should cover major cases. It's definitely not perfect but can be
improved later. So far, search output looks quite better to me.

Please, try and comment.
Regards, Andrej