From Andrej Golcov <>
Subject Re: [BEP-0003] Handling product env's base_url
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:35:07 GMT
> 1. use the product environment's base_href if available, otherwise...
> 2. use a [multiproduct] base_href template if available, otherwise...
> 3. fall back to normal behaviour with the product at
>    [...]/product(s)/<namespace>
Looks like good enough solution for the time of being.

As far as I remember, we plan to support product specific ids for
tickets. Something like "#XX-1" where "XX" is product ID.
How the ticket url should look like in this case:
or may be
[...]/ticket/XX-1 - in this case we need additional mapping but the
ticket id is preserved.

There is another, may be not the best alternative: using slash in
product specific ticket id e.g. "#XX/1" that maps directly to

Regards, Andrej

View raw message