From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [BEP-0003] Database upgrade to multi-product (Was: Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #406: Database upgrade to multiproduct)
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:07:02 GMT
> Once again this is not accurate . Product URL mappings will be
>
> http://host/env/products/<prefix>/ticket/1
>
> ... notice 'products' path prefix
>
> URLs for global env will be just like they are now
>
> http://host/env/ticket/1
That means, BH user will have tickets available with the following urls:
http://host/env/ticket/1 - for NULL prefix
http://host/env/products/prod1/ticket/2
http://host/env/products/prod2/ticket/3

And wiki links will probably look like (as far as I understand
previous discussion on this subject):
#<delimiter>1 - I think we cannot use "#1" since it should be reserved
for relative within product links to avoid migration problems
#prod1<delimiter>2
#prod2<delimiter>3

IMHO, it is user confusing.

Cheers, Andrej