From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Need advice: stripping of wiki syntax from Bloodhound Search results
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:18:17 GMT
HI,

Branko suggested to strip wiki syntax from Bloodhound Search results
that is IMHO quite reasonable suggestion. That featue will give us
better search scoring and better highlighting.

I have one question regarding implementation of this feature.
I far as I can see, existing formatters (e.g. trac.wiki.formatter.*
classes) provide wiki to html formatting but not wiki to stripped
text. Do I missed something?

One of the possibility, that I see, is to convert wiki to html and
than convert html to text. That does not look like the most optimal
solution.

Any alternatives, ideas?

Regards, Andrej