From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #404: Populate default schema on product addition
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:33:55 GMT
> To expand a bit further : Instead of this we better focus on
> implementing product listeners (new ticket needed ;) ... and if you
> ask me rather than this we better spend some time working towards
> generic IResourceChangeListener and IResourceManipulator interfaces
> aimed at unifying, improving and replacing the currently scattered
> I*ChangeListener APIs .
>
> ... I'm 99% sure Andrej will agree ... :P
I'm 100% agree :)

What I'm doing now is patching trac with new interface
IComponentChangeListener, than will have to do the same for
Priorities, Versions etc.
A lot  of copy-paste. So if we agree on this, I would rather spend
time working towards generic solution while amount of trac patching is
similar.
And there is still hope for pushing changes back to Trac.

Cheers, Andrej