From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1444861 - /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/theme.py
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:55:39 GMT
> On 12/02/13 11:25, Peter Koželj wrote:
>> This change should not be necessary. If wiki pages were renamed, theme
>> postprocessing /should/ take care of the wiki links.
>> The problem I have with this commit is that this link will not work if
>> used
>> with environment where wiki pages have not been renamed yet.
>>

> I have not found this to be a problem before. Do we know the
> circumstances that it doesn't work?

Suggestion : Why not to write a test case for this ? Everything will
be more clear and there will be a systematic way to track regressions
. In general , afaics , there are few or no test cases for some
important features (e.g. whitelabeling , widgets , ... ) and , over
time , we should work towards achieving more coverage ... but maybe
this is the right time to tackle this particular case .

--
Regards,

Olemis.