From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Bloodhound Graduation
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:24:22 GMT
> Hi,

:)

[...]
>  2. Checking Bloodhound is a suitable name (see

[...]
> This appears to be partly backed up by the following thread from our
> after our last report:
>
>     http://markmail.org/thread/wvnk4w6z7e25rx2h
>
> note in particular Brane's reply to Jukka's message to see the frank
> evaluation of the circumstances at the time.

[...]

On the subject of bloodhound.com , well ... I checked myself
bloodhound.* domains before (first time one year ago , last one just a
few months later) and they were just about puppets and others only
contained non-sense ads .

What shall we do about that ? Is it a major issue ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.