From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] File descriptor overflow running the test suite WAS: [BEP-0003] #355 - Summary of the work done towards multi-product support (2013-02-16)
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:08:43 GMT
On 2/19/13, Branko ─îibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 19.02.2013 20:35, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> - Does anybody have a clue about what is this about ? Thanks in
>> advance for your comments .
>
> Clearly we're leaking file handles, yes?

Yes , that's a fact ...
:'(
... but I don't know whether it is BH code or Trac

> The first order of business is
> to figure out where they're created and why they're in scope so long.

Yes , but I don't get it ... how can they be (deleted) and still
descriptor active ?
o.O

> Could be an artefact of using Python's tempfile mechanism.

Yes . I'm looking into this ... though it seems that module would
create files under /tmp folder by default , but of course , a few args
and that may be changed

Thanks .

--
Regards,