From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #404: Populate default schema on product addition
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:17:46 GMT
On 2/22/13, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/22/13, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
>> #404: Populate default schema on product addition
>> ---------------------------+-----------------------------------
>>   Reporter:  jure          |      Owner:  jure
>>       Type:  defect        |     Status:  assigned
>>  Component:  multiproduct  |    Version:
>> Resolution:                |   Keywords:  bep-0003 multiproduct
>> ---------------------------+-----------------------------------
>>
>> Comment (by matevzb):
>>
>>  Initial implementation in r1448946, until we consolidate on extending
>> the
>>  IEnvironmentSetupParticipant on Product creation.
>>

> *Up to this point* , that should never happen and MUST not be supported .

To expand a bit further : Instead of this we better focus on
implementing product listeners (new ticket needed ;) ... and if you
ask me rather than this we better spend some time working towards
generic IResourceChangeListener and IResourceManipulator interfaces
aimed at unifying, improving and replacing the currently scattered
I*ChangeListener APIs .

... I'm 99% sure Andrej will agree ... :P

--
Regards,

Olemis.