From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Query Builder (Search / Custom Query)
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:09:54 GMT
I find myself in two minds about the auto close - it is certainly feels
useful to see a summary form but I wonder if one set of facets closing but
others remaining open might look a little messy.

It is going to be interesting to come up with good ways of representing
complicated queries but hopefully this simple form covers the most
important cases.

Cheers,
    Gary