incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for vendor branch upgrade WAS: [Trac-dev] 1.0.1/1.1.1: more work than expected... but getting there
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:33:46 GMT
I'd vote for 1.0.x ... we have our own instability to worry about, let
alone dealing with underlying problems.

Your point about plugins is also valid: they'll likely target 1.0.x also.

Cheers,
-g
 On Feb 1, 2013 3:25 PM, "Olemis Lang" <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you can see in the message below . Trac=1.0.1 (stable) & Trac=1.1.1
> (experimental) will be released soon . So maybe it's about time to
> finally decide what shall we do regarding BH 0.5.0 release (or
> whatever version number comes next ;) . Options :
>
>   1. Stay at the very same point it is at present .
>   2. Update vendor branch so as to build BH on top of 1.0.1
>       (stable) and distribute that version .
>   3. Update vendor branch so as to build BH on top of 1.1.1
>       (experimental) and distribute that version instead .
>
> IMO if we decide to go forward with (2) or (3) , better to incorporate
> that version sooner than later , as that would also give us more time
> to test Bloodhound plugins against latest Trac versions .
>
> What do you think ?
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Christian Boos <christian.boos@free.fr>
> Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 02:16:29 +0100
> Subject: Re: [Trac-dev] 1.0.1/1.1.1: more work than expected... but
> getting there
> To: trac-dev@googlegroups.com
>
> [...]
>
> Back to 1.0.1:
>
> I've now built the packages and placed them at the usual location.
> Before making a formal announcement later tomorrow,
>
> [...]
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Olemis.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message