From Matevž Bradač <mate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add Priority: Normal for issue tracker
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:25:23 GMT

On 22. Feb, 2013, at 7:42, Ryan Ollos wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The default priority in the Bloodhound issue tracker is **High**, so most
>> issues end up with **High** priority. What about adding **Normal** and
>> setting that as the default?
>

> To be specific, the default priority is **Major**, but same point applies
> (temporarily confused this with another project I work on).

+1, Major sounds too extreme for most cases.

A bit off topic, but the terminology for priority actually describes severity.
Maybe in the future releases we could also consider renaming priority to severity
and adding another field for priority (P0, P1, P2...)?

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:
>
>> Sounds good to me. We could also move most of the current tickets to it.
>

> Yeah good idea. And super easy to do since we have BatchModify!

I'm somewhat reluctant to do this without a review first. There are tickets which should
remain Major, so probably we want those singled out first.

--
matevz