From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Add Priority: Normal for issue tracker
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:31:03 GMT
Perhaps I should not have been so soft on this idea. I really don't see
any advantage big enough in any of the suggestions for me to consider it
worth getting used to a new setup. Instead, I would encourage us to live
with what we have and find some more important issues to solve.

Committers should feel free to set the priority of an issue if they feel
that the default middle priority level is incorrect. We also effectively
express priority by the placement of an issue in a specific milestone.

Cheers,
     Gary