From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #390: Product wiki syntax
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:47:56 GMT
On 20/02/13 18:41, Olemis Lang wrote:
> On 2/20/13, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> My preference is for '/' at this point - the only potential clash that
>>> springs to mind is with Wiki/Pages but those seem to require some
>>> specific uppercase rules.
>>>
>>> Are there any other problems others can spot?
>>>
>> AFAICR bh/whateever within a wiki page context will be expanded to
>> relative page . I guess hyphens and/or dots are less problematic
>> (unless I'm missing something ;) .
>>
> jftr ... I'm mainly saying that this will be problematic with the long
> form e.g. [bh/milestone:m1 caption]

As far as I can tell, that will not be a problem. The only problem will
be for wiki pages when someone specifies in these forms:

    Bh/WikiPage
    Bh/Wikipage

both of which are currently already treated as wikipages. The first we
would want to be interpreted as a link to WikiPage in the Bh product.
Perhaps it is a little much to say that we only accept all uppercase or
all lowercase as the prefix.

Cheers,
     Gary