From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Demo servers active
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:44:37 GMT
I have loaded the i.a.o/bh data with a little bit of sanitisation to fit
the installed workflow. It is missing items relating to attachments and
probably a few other things but it is a start.

Another option (or something to combine perhaps) would be provided if I
dust off some code I was playing with a while back to insert random
lorem ipsum text into through the xmlrpc interface. If anyone is
interested in that script, I can put it into our repository somewhere
along with some documentation.

Anyway.. I have done a blunt adding of some js to override the problem
with the ticket behaviour. I'm not exactly convinced that it is the best
way to go but I guess I will live with it for now.

Cheers,
     Gary