From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Demo servers active
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:28:24 GMT
Well, #399 is effectively fixed - just not for the current release.
There are a few potential work-arounds for the issue on bh-demo2, including:

  * override the offending code with some custom site js
  * move the base path for the environment to
    https://bh-demo2.apache.org/<somewhere>/

I don't particularly like either of these solutions as it is something
that will have to be reversed again. Still, possibly better to get it
done and at least the error is found.

Default data is a good idea - are we happy with taking tickets from
issues.apache.org/bloodhound to use for this for now?

Cheers,
     Gary