From Gary Martin <>
Subject Demo servers active
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:04:57 GMT

With a lot of help from Gavin, we  now have the demos that we have been
discussed. These are at: (the nightly build of the latest code) (the latest release version of the code)

Both of these are scheduled to rebuilt once a day (I believe around
03:00 UTC) which results in both servers starting from a clean state
with no tickets or other changes. Please keep this in mind if you want
to make use of these servers to help report bugs.

The bh-demo2 suffers from the following bug which stops the Create
Ticket button working: