From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Bloodhound Graduation
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:54:58 GMT
Hi,

The issue of graduation has come up a few times in recent months and so
it looks like it is about time to discuss this in more detail and
determine what is left to do to achieve this.

It seems that, unless I have missed something, the only issues left to
resolve are:

 1. Community diversity
 2. Checking Bloodhound is a suitable name (see
    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bloodhound.html#Incubation+work+items
    for the work item)

This appears to be partly backed up by the following thread from our
after our last report:

    http://markmail.org/thread/wvnk4w6z7e25rx2h

note in particular Brane's reply to Jukka's message to see the frank
evaluation of the circumstances at the time. Since then Mark Poole has
left WANdisco and remains on the PPMC.

Cheers,
     Gary